Bristol Cider Tours
- Meet inside The Stable
JOIN BRISTOL CIDER TOURS ON AN AFTERNOON CIDER AND PERRY TASTING WALK WITH THE CIDEROLOGIST, GABE COOK
Ready to learn about (and taste) cider in the heart of the West Country? Join Gabe Cook and the team at Bristol Cider Tours for an afternoon out at a leisurely pace around 3 fantastic venues opening their doors for a special tasting to our tour guests.
We'll meet at The Stable for an introductory talk from Gabe along with 5 tastings of cider and perry to kick start the day. A little bit of pizza too!
It's then onto The Apple for more tastings of cider and/or perry before heading down to Bristol Cider Shop where (you guessed it) we'll sample even more drinks and get to nibble on some fantastic cheeses from the award winning Bristol Cheesemonger (just around the corner).
We look forward to taking you around Bristol on this walking tour. Please get in touch for private and corporate tours.
As seen on:
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
Tour and tasting for 1 person
|12:00 - 15:00||£40.00|
Meet inside The Stable, South Building Anchor Square, Canon's Rd, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1 5UH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.