Riverstation is located on the harbourside in the spectacular city of Bristol. With its lovely views overlooking the river from the balcony and terrace, it is one of the finest waterfront restaurants in Bristol. Open from 10am each morning, you can enjoy brunch through to dinner in the ground floor…
Riverstation Vegan Wine Dinner in support of PHASE Worldwide
- No reviews.
On the evening of Thursday November 14th we will be hosting a charity wine dinner here at riverstation with 100% of ticket sales going to support PHASE Worldwide and our team from riverstation to get them from Bristol to Base Camp.
Our Head Chef Tony Smith will be creating a 4 course vegan menu , whilst Davey our Restaurant Manger will be pairing this with our vegan wines and guiding you through your evening. We will be hosting this event in our first floor restaurant with an arrival drink and canapes from 7pm in our parade room over looking the harbour.
For an event not to be missed, please follow the link below to purchase your tickets or give us a call in house on 0117 9144434.
Riverstation Vegan Wine Dinner in support of Phase Worldwide
Vegan Wine Dinner
|19:00 - 22:00||£50.00|
Riverstation, The Grove, BS1 4RB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.