Situated just a 10 minute drive from Bristol and Bath, and a short walk from Keynsham train station, the Lock Keeper has it all; a stunning riverside location, with a huge beer garden, serving freshly prepared British food. Not to forget, Young's award winning beers are always on tap. Plus, they have…
The Cask by Glenlivet
- No reviews.
- The Lock Keeper
CALLING ALL WHISKY-LOVERS: THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WON’T WANT TO BE MISSING OUT ON!
Perfectly timed to coincide with Burn’s Night, we have a rather exciting event happening in conjunction with the wonderful Glenlivet. You will be able to expand your single malt knowledge by learning from an expert in the field, sample 3 different Glenlivet’s, all of which have been matured in different casks to produce unique flavours and consistencies, and even create your own single malt. You will also enjoy a small selection of accompanying taster dishes created by our talented chefs. These will not only celebrate Burn’s Night but will also compliment the whiskies wonderfully.
Tickets are £25 per person but there are only 20 spaces available, so make sure you don’t miss out on securing your place! Send us an online enquiry, give us a call and speak to a manager, or pop in and see us in person to get your place booked.
The closing date for bookings for this event is Monday 21st January.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE EVENT WILL ONLY RUN IF SUFFICIENT NUMBERS OF ATTENDEES ARE ACHIEVED. IN THE CASE OF CANCELLATION, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU AND REFUND YOUR TICKET AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY. IF YOU HAVE ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE MAKE US AWARE OF THIS BEFORE BOOKING YOUR PLACE.
Keynsham Road BS31 2DD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.