A wonderful blend between Polynesian culture and the swinging vibes of the early 20th century in the United States, Lola Lo has become one of Bristol's most popular clubs. Beautifully decorated and boasting an incredible drinks menu, it offers guests an evening they won't forget anytime soon. The venue…
LOST Saturdays at Lola Lo
We’re bringing straight fire to the island as LOST Saturdays touch down in Paradise!
LOST is everything under one roof. Truly unique surroundings with bespoke tiki carved wood & tropical plants and bamboo walls - step into paradise and LOSE yourself in Bristol’s premier nightclub!
Expect only the crème de la crème, the sexiest RnB and Hip-hop from the noughties, alongside a menu of classic tiki cocktails & totally tropical vibes.
Purchase 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗦 to guarantee entry as this event will sell out!
𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗦: Reserve a VIP table to enjoy your night in style; bypass the queue with priority entry and be whisked straight to your VIP table where you’ll receive sparkling bottle service all night! There’s no charge for the table service but a minimum spend on drinks applies. To enquire about VIP click here!
Doors open 8PM | Last Entry 2AM | Club Closes 3AM
✔ LIKE the Lola Lo Bristol Facebook page
✔ FOLLOW @Lolalobristol on Instagram
<p>Admission before 10PM</p>
|20:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
<p>Admission before 11PM</p>
|20:00 - 23:00||£7.00|
Last Chance To Buy
<p>Admission before 9PM</p>
|20:00 - 23:00||£12.00|
67, Queens Road, BS8 1QL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Should the event be cancelled due to covid-19, please contact us for information on receiving a refund.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. Lola Lo is strictly an over 21s venue on Saturday nights. A valid drivers license or passport will be required as proof of age on arrival.