Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours Brighton
- Outside the Theatre Royal
An open-air event celebrating your special occasion
Come on a groovy dance walk adventure through the streets of Brighton. Expect magical happenings and spontaneous commentary from your tour guide.
London's original and best.
Touring the capital and dance-walking around the world since 2017
Taking the party to London's streets and open spaces with silent disco headphones: this tour has been known to rouse even the most bashful to the dizzy heights of Disco delirium.
Watch in amazement as all your shy and retiring friends turn into shape-making divas and rock gods… the moment they have donned the ‘magic headphones of dance’.
On this immersive walking tour you will be transported into a disco-bubble through a bespoke selection of uplifting music: all the pop classics, singalong favourites, and retro goodie.
This is disorganised, organised fun at its finest: with spontaneous flashmobs, poorly choreographed dance moves and with Boogie's witty and often hilarious commentary, you will guided through a truly unique experience.
Tours last for one hour.
Warning: Your cheeks will hurt from smiling.
Boogie Shoes PRIVATE BOOKINGS ONLY Brighton Hen/Stag Party Silent Disco Tour for up to 30 guests
PRIVATE BOOKINGS (up to 30 people:contact us for additional guests)
|21:30 - 10:30||£400.00|
Outside the Theatre Royal, new road, Brighton, BN11EE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.