- No reviews.
- Hilton Brighton Metropole
Drag yourself in, indulge in bubbles and delight your taste buds! Get ready to embrace the fabulous culture of Brighton with our Drag Brunch
Enjoy bottomless brunch with two-courses and 90 minutes of free flowing prosecco whilst you are emerged into the world of drag. Hosted by the fabulous Ophelia Payne, together with Zorana Dawn and Dick Day it will be a brunch to remember!
Please pre-order from the menu below by emailing email@example.com
1. Fried chicken and waffles, guacamole and honey smoked bacon, drizzled with sour cream and tomato salsa
2. Quinoa & black bean chilli with spicy rice, crunchy tortilla, vegan mayo and fresh spring onion and smoked vegan cheese tomato salsa (vegan)
3. Beer battered fillet of cod topped with onion rings, chunky fries minted peas, tartare sauce
1. Salted caramel cheesecake, topped with a filled choux bun, chocolate waffle basket with vanilla ice cream, candy floss
2. Biscoff cheesecake, fruits of the forest coulis, macerated strawberries with black pepper and aged white balsamic vinegar (Vegan)
Enjoy bottomless brunch with two-courses and 90 minutes of free flowing prosecco whilst you are emerged into the world of drag.
|15:00 - 17:00||£49.00|
Hilton Brighton Metropole, Kings Road, Brighton, BN1 2FU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.