One of the UK’s top leisure and entertainment destinations, the iconic Grade II listed Brighton Palace Pier offers a unique and magical setting in which to drink and dine during a visit to the South Coast’s most buzzing seaside resort. Occupying a prime spot amongst its many attractions, Palm Court…
Royal Afternoon Tea
From the Queen of Piers to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, what better way to celebrate The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee than with a special Royal Afternoon Tea in Palm Court Restaurant at the Brighton Palace Pier?
We have specially crafted the Royal Afternoon Tea menu, inspired by food the Queen is known to love. Highlights from this exquisite menu include smoked salmon and cream cheese finger sandwiches, royal scones with clotted cream and much more.
Dine in style in our Sunset Garden with unbeatable sea views and stunning sunset panoramas over the English Chanel. Why not upgrade to the Champagne Afternoon Tea and enjoy the decadence of how the Royals live.
|Royal Afternoon Tea||12:00 - 14:00||£23.95|
|Royal Afternoon Tea||14:00 - 17:00||£23.95|
Madeira Drive, BN2 1TW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.