The World's End is the place to go for a fun-fueled night out. With the combination of a delicious menu from Wolfsmouth Kitchen, a great selection of retro arcade games including all-time favourite Time Crisis, a 10 player remote control racetrack that brings back memories of that childhood Scalextric…
IPG VR £10 UNLIMITED VIRTUAL REALITY WEDNESDAYS
We're now offering UNLIMITED VR on Wednesday evenings EVERY week to the end of May 2020 for £10!
This offer starts at 7 pm every Wednesday right through to 11 pm, where you can spend your night blasting through hordes of aliens, soaring through the air in combat or defending your castle with a trusty bow & arrow!
ONE TICKET IS VALID FOR UNLIMITED 10MIN TURNS IN VIRTUAL REALITY. YOU MUST ABIDE BY ANY QUEUE THAT MAY BE AT THE VR KIOSK; ONCE YOUR TURN FINISHES, YOU MAY REJOIN THE QUEUE AT NO EXTRA COST FOR MORE TURNS.
This ticket does not allow you to play the escape room since 10min is not enough time. Please book an hour's experience for the escape room if that's what you'd like to play.
Inter-Pub Gaming's virtual reality is the latest addition to The World's End! Experience social VR like never before!
With 1000s of happy customers already raving about it, book now to enjoy an evening like no other!
OUR GAMES INCLUDE:
SERIOUS SAM - 1 to 2 PLAYERS *IPG favourite for maximum fun and excitement!
Team up with your friend in the VR booth next to you and fight off waves of aliens using oversized guns. Over-the-top action that allows pairs of people to play together, talking (or screaming) to each other within the game
REC ROOM – QUEST FOR THE GOLDEN TROPHY – 2 to 4 PLAYER *player number dependant on site
Join up as a group of 4 people and go on an epic Quest together. With full voice chat and great character expressions, you really are all in it together. Take up bows or swords and try to defeat the Dungeon. If someone dies, then a high-five will bring them back to life. Once you've tried 4-player VR nothing will be the same again!
SUPERHOT - 1 PLAYER
Lose track of what’s real. Commit yourself, body and mind. Confront the evocative, elegantly brutal world of SUPERHOT VR. Enemies pouring into the room from all sides, dozens of bullets coursing through the air… Wait. Something feels different in here…Please find below the...
ARCHERY - 1 PLAYER
Stand atop your castle and defend it against the cartoon horde of invaders. Incredibly satisfying archery action. A regular favourite.
How many tickets do I need to buy?
One ticket gets one person unlimited 10 minute turns on virtual reality.
When should I arrive?
We recommend arriving early to avoid disappointment. We are open from 6 pm until midnight. We cannot guarantee time slots. You must sign up with the VR attendant when you arrive.
Can I play a different game?
With Unlimited VR, you can play every game on offer! The VR attendant can help you choose the best games for you.
How old do I have to be?
You have to be able to enter the pub in order to play virtual reality. Under 18s are allowed in until 7 pm. Some of our games are suitable for children and some are 18+. Latest list of games at http://www.ipg.buzz
Further questions or enquiries?
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
VR Experience (1 ticket per person)
Play as many VR turns as you like! For just one payment of £10, when you finish your VR game, you can jump right back in line to play all the games we have to offer!
|19:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
60-61, London Road, BN1 4JE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. You must be able to enter the pub to play the VR. Under 18s are allowed in until 7 pm.
13. Inter Pub Gaming Ltd (IPG) may be taking photos/videos at your VR experience. These images/ video clips will be used by IPG to share news about us and to publicise our future events. Images may be used in press releases, printed publicity and published on IPG’s website (www.ipg.buzz) or social media. They will be stored securely, and we will delete them after they are no longer needed for publicity purposes. If you would prefer for you or your group not to be photographed, please speak to Anthony (07545772819). If you would like to see your images or would like us to delete them, please email us on email@example.com.