A dapper looking lounge bar in The Lanes that boasts some of the most raucous shindigs in town, The Mesmerist is a bar in Brighton inspired by all things unconventional, are you in? The Mesmerist is something of a love letter to the unique. Sourcing vintage decor and wares in an abundance, The Mesmerist…
- No reviews.
- The Mesmerist
The Soul Casserole DJs Dustee Du and Alkie Tuner have a bit of a reputation for making DJing look like it's one big lark, it's difficult to tell who is enjoying the night more, the crowd or the DJs. One thing's for sure these DJs are passionate about the music they play.
A spicy melange of Stax, Trojan, Motown, Blue Note, Zodiac, Chess and Loma Records. They also have a late night tendency to throw a blend of randomness into the pot; from Reggae to Ragga and Blues to Hip hop. Expect an unpretentious night of full speed funky beats!
|Saturday 20th April 2019|
|Saturday 18th May 2019|
|Saturday 15th June 2019|
|Saturday 20th July 2019|
|Saturday 17th August 2019|
|Saturday 21st September 2019|
|Saturday 19th October 2019|
|Saturday 16th November 2019|
|Saturday 21st December 2019|
|Saturday 18th January 2020|
|Saturday 15th February 2020|
1-3 Prince Albert Street BN1 1HE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Soul Casserole, You should also check out...