Scottish Gins Cruise for Burns Night
- No reviews.
All aboard the majestic Away2Dine canal cruiser, following on from our sell themed Summer & Festive cruises we present our
Burns Night Ginspired tasting incorporating 5 Scottish Gins, boutique Tonics and garnishes
You’ll enjoy the Gins plus educational and fun facts with a Scottish twist from the Midlands leading Gin Raconteur ‘The Gintleman’
Plus a genteel 2 hour tour along the historic Birmingham and Worcester canal network, taking in some of Birmingham’s iconic landmarks
The boat is moored by The Handmade Burger Co.at Brindleyplace to the left of Pitcher & Piano, feel free to pop into The Gin Vaults, The Distillery specialist Gin venues within walking distance prior or post your event
Like the Cup final, Plane and Train departures we leave at 7pm on the dot, we can’t refund your ticket even with circumstances beyond your control, a 50% cancellation fee is payable up to 7 days prior to booking, if we can resell the ticket we’ll give you a full refund.
In the event of adverse weather conditions for the safety of the guest, the skipper can reserve the right to keep the vessel moored at the jetty, please be aware we can’t offer a refund for circumstances beyond our control.
The canal boat requires a step down, please advise if there are any mobility issues
Scottish Gins Cruise
5 x Burns Night inspired G&Ts
|19:00 - 21:00||£45.00|
Away2Dine, The Waters Edge, Brindleyplace, Birmingham, B1 2JB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.