Cited as one of Birmingham's oldest pubs, the Old Crown in Digbeth is a Grade II listed building, reportedly dating back to 1368. But though the pub retains much of its history in original features and period architecture, this unique watering hole fronts an eclectic and contemporary entertainment roster…
Digbeth Christmas Hamper
After our sell out first year Digbeth Christmas Hamper is back! Birmingham's oldest boozer is taking all the best bits of crimbo and rolling them into one. Whether your with a group of friends or on a work night out.. Hamper will be one of your Christmas highlights!
Digbeth Christmas Hamper will transform The Old Crown once more into a wonderful winter garden with a feast full of festivities for you to enjoy. Expect…
Entertainment - full of party games hosted by our very own Christmas Santa, and every evening we’ll have our very own live band to dance the night away.
Drinks - Mulled wine, Snowballs, Bailey's hot chocolate, mulled cider, hot toddy, whiskey tasting, festive cocktails and our host for the evening, Santa Claus!
Street Food - including a glazed hog roast, bratwursts (meat and veggie options), toffee apples, candy floss and not forgetting the good old Christmas pud!
• Cracker Ticket: Table reservation and complimentary drink on arrival. £10
• Rudolph Ticket: Table reservation, complimentary drink and Christmas dinner platter with waitress service. Groups of 5+ only £20
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PLATTER?
Whole butter chicken, traditional turkey, maple glazed ham served with goose fat potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, seasonal veg, pigs in blankets, sage sausage and onion stuffing, a jug of gravy with English mustard and chilli apple sauce for dunking.
Or enjoy our vegetarian/ vegan option: homemade nut roast, roasted butternut squash and garlic and thyme roasted potatoes, seasonal veg and vegetable stock gravy.
All tickets include: table service, reserved seating, a heated marquee, a huge crimbo drinks selection, live entertainment and tons of fun & games.
ARRIVING AT THE EVENT:
Digbeth Christmas Hamper will be held in The Old Crown’s beer garden and heated marquee. You will find the entrance to the garden behind the pub on Heath Mill Lane.
Please have your tickets ready on arrival. We will try our best to seat your friends and family together, but please help us in doing so by arriving together.
Once you have had your tickets checked on the door you will each be seated, given a complementary food and drink voucher, dependent on your ticket. If you have chosen the Rudolph Office party ticket you will be seated and food will be served at the table by a designated waitress.
GETTING TO DIGBETH CHRISTMAS HAMPER:
The Old Crown,
188 High Street,
We suggest you make the most of the Hamper and leave the car at home but if you are driving the closest carpark is on Heath Mill Lane and is less than a 1 minutes’ walk to the event.
BY BUS OR A SHORT WALK FROM THE CITY
A 10 minute walk from Bullring Shopping Centre. No.'s 4, 5, 6, 37, 37A, 27Y, 41 649, 560, 66Y 57, 57Y, 58, 58A, 60, X66 and 900 all go from City Centre along Digbeth and Deritend. It is a few seconds walk from the bus stop near the custard factory to The Old Crown.
The Old Crown is a 10 minute walk from New Street Station or Moor Street Station.
EVENT DATES AND TIMES:
Friday 9th December – 5pm to 12am
Saturday 10th December - 5pm to 12am
Friday 16th December - 5pm to 12am
Saturday 17th December - 5pm to 12am
Table reservation and complimentary drink on reception.
|17:30 - 00:00||£10.00|
Rudolph Office Party Option
Table reservation, complimentary drink on reception, full Christmas meal platter served. Please be advised this is for groups of 5 and above. For more information please call Alex on: 07879055049
|17:30 - 00:00||£20.00|
188 High Street B12 0LD
188 High Street B12 0LD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.