Burger Fest 2023
- The Bond
Are you a burger lover? If so, you won't want to miss our Burger Fest on the 3rd of June at The Bond in Digbeth!
This exciting event is the perfect opportunity to indulge in your favourite food, surrounded by fellow burger enthusiasts. There will be a wide range of burgers available to try, with options to suit all tastes, including vegetarian and vegan options. Burger traders include Original Patty Men, Patty Freaks, Nanny Bills, Flying Cows, Yardbirds, Meat Meets Bun, Stripclub Street Food, BA-HA vg, Hope You're Hungry, Smoke & Bones, and Beki's Brownies.
The Bond in Digbeth, is a trendy and popular venue, known for its industrial-chic decor and lively atmosphere. With plenty of space to relax and enjoy your food, you can sit back and soak up the buzzing atmosphere.
In addition to the delicious burgers on offer, there will also be a range of sides and drinks available, so you can make a real meal out of your visit. And to top it all off, there will be live music and entertainment for the little ones throughout the day, making this a truly unforgettable event.
So why not come along and join in the fun? Whether you're a seasoned burger lover or just looking for a fun day out, the Burger Fest on 3rd June at The Bond in Digbeth is sure to be a highlight of your summer.
We will be running this event in two sessions, from 12pm - 4pm and 4:30pm - 8:30pm.
Tickets are only £7.50 - Dog friendly - Kids under 12 go free no ticket needed!
If you have attended one of our Seasonal Market events before, you know that we tend to sell out completely, so get your tickets asap so you don’t miss out!
12pm-4pm, Saturday 3rd June - Standard Ticket
Day session, 12pm-4pm, Saturday 3rd June 2023 (this ticket is for one person only)
|12:00 - 16:00||£7.50|
4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 3rd June - Standard Ticket
Evening session, 4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 3rd June 2023 (this ticket is for one person only)
|16:30 - 20:30||£7.50|
The Bond, 180-182, Fazeley Street, Birmingham, B5 5SE
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from seasonal markets
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.