Gin in the City presents World Gin Day
- No reviews.
- Multiple Venues
GITC the sequel, 2019s essential summer experience for gin lovers celebrating World Gin Day, a global celebration with its roots in Birmingham having being created in 2009 by Neil Houston
Birmingham‘s dedicated self guided 1 day gin trail, travel around the city at your leisure to uncover unique local, national and global gin brands. Learn more about gin through a host of special masterclasses and tastings, whether it’s a Ginspired cocktail made specially for the weekend, a boutique G&T or taking a pit stop to indulge in a specially created gin & food offerings over the weekend then grab the gang as you discover the creativity of Birmingham’s finest drinks makers at your own pace.
Purchase your £10 wristband to unlock
Exclusive discounted G&Ts for £5
Ginspired cocktails for £5
Free tasting events
GITC discounts of Unique Gin & Venue collaborations
Meet the producers behind the brands
Gin & Food matching
The creme de la crime of Birmingham bars and restaurants
26-28 April 2018
|12:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
Birmingham City Centre B3
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.