Hidden beneath Hotel Du Vin is charming and quaint hotel pub, Pub Du Vin where city slickers and suits come for a quick evening tipple. Whilst a relatively small pub holding 60-80 people at a push, Pub Du Vin feels intimate, warm and comfortable. More than easily classed as one of Birmingham's cosy…
COCKTAILXCHANGE Presents "GIN IN JUNE" - BIRMINGHAM
- No reviews.
- Pub Du Vin
Your Ticket Includes:
- 3 Specially Crafted Gin Cocktails
- A Gin & Tonic to Celebrate Gin O'Clock
- Bar Snacks
- Educational Talks on Langleys Gin
- Close Hand Magician
- Great After Party
All taking place on the hashtag, #GinOClock. We will be holding events at a number of venues across the globe with a total of 10 countries already signed up including; UK, Holland, USA, Canada, Poland, Italy and even the Cayman Islands; venues will be running exclusive ‘ginny’ events throughout the day with everybody across the world drinking a Gin & Tonic at 7pm (GMT+1). All venues involved will be sharing their photos on social media which will be shown on screens throughout the venues on the evening.
Be a part of this wonderful event - There are only 50 tickets available! So get yours NOW!
A selection of wonderful Hot & Cold Bar Food will be available to purchase all evening from the venue
So come join us for a night of great cocktails, funky music and get educated on GIN! You wont be disappointed!
GIn O'Clock! 50 Tickets Only!
Ticket for the Event - 50 Tickets Only!
|17:30 - 23:00||£25.00|
26, Church Street, B3 2NR
Birmingham City Centre
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.