Night of Beer & Carols
- No reviews.
- Twisted Barrel Brewery and Tap House
Come and enjoy beer and carols at Twisted Barrel Brewery and Tap House along with Coventry Vineyard and City Church Coventry.
That's right, Christmas is right on our doorstep and what better way to usher in the holiday season than a few beers or mulled wines, mince pies and a good old sing song.
This is a charity event, standard tickets £3 + booking fee (30p per paying ticket) and child tickets are free (but must be bought with an adult ticket, maximum of 4 per transaction)
Money from all ticket sales (the full £3 standard ticket price) and any donations on the night will go to Coventry Foodbank.
Seated capacity at this event will be 106, all other tickets will be standing only. 150 tickets allocated is a capacity event for the venue.
Standard ticket (ADULT)
1 x adult ticket. Over 18's only.
|17:00 - 19:00||£3.00|
Kids go free ticket
1 x Child Ticket. Under 18's only. Can only be bought with a valid adult ticket. Maximum of 2 child tickets, per adult ticket.
|17:00 - 19:00||Free admission|
Twisted Barrel Brewery and Tap House, Unit 11, FarGo Village, Far Gosford Street, Coventry, CV1 5ED
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.