Garage Brunch Birmingham
- No reviews.
- Secret Central Birmingham Location
THE ORIGINAL & OFFICIAL GARAGE BRUNCH BIRMINGHAM
Garage Brunch is delighted to invite you to their SPECIAL event on the 18th April!
That's right! Garage Brunch has finally arrived and it's about to get everyone's Body Groovin' and Skankin’
Of course an awesome brunch party would be nothing without some bangin’-a** food! All Tickets come with a Bottomless hour of our Signature Cocktail (served between 12pm-1pm) and a ***2 course meal - try our infamous Garage Fried Chicken Buckets (and Garage Fried Quorn), followed by Bo Selecta Apple Tart and Ice Cream!
Event time: 12 noon - 5pm
Bottomless cocktails 12pm-1pm
***GROUP BOOKING PROCEDURE***
A LOCATION REVEAL WILL BE SENT FOR THIS EVENT ON THE MONDAY BEFORE. IF YOU WISH TO BE SEATED WITH YOUR BREDRINS, ONLY THE MAIN BOOKING PERSON NEEDS TO RESPOND TO THE LOCATION REVEAL WITH 1 COMPLETE LIST OF ALL GUEST NAMES AND THEIR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS (PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ENTRY ONLY AFTER 2:30 PM TICKET HOLDERS, AS NO SEATS, ARE ALLOCATED FOR THIS TICKET TYPE).
TICKETS ARE SOLD ON A FIRST -COME - FIRST - SERVED - BASIS.
Full Brunch tickets: (Tickets include entry, 2-course meal and an hour of Bottomless Cocktails)
- *Location will be emailed on Monday before the event
- ** Tables may be removed after the food service is completed to create room for getting down!
***Sample menu - menu subject to change.
Entry after 2:30 Only will be added soon.
For more information please take a look at our website: www.garagebrunch.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photography and videography will be taken at the event and may be posted on our online platforms. If you would like any image of yourself removed please email us @ email@example.com
All ticket sales are non-refundable. Over 21s only
Secret Central Birmingham Location, Birmingham, Essex, Birmingham
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.