Festive Gin Cruise
- No reviews.
- Away2dine Limited
All aboard the majestic Away2Dine canal cruiser which will be converted into an intimate floating gin palace for a leisurely and magical festive ginspired cruise.
Covering the wonderful world of gins past, present and future. Guests sample 5 boutique Autumn & Winter gins neat then converting them into a variety of seasonal combinations with complimenting garnishes, whilst enjoying a genteel 2 hours tour along the historic Birmingham and Worcester canal, taking in some of Birminghams iconic landmarks. You will be regaled with tales about gins role during winter from the Midlands leading Gin raconteur.
Exclusive Corporate Hire available, please contact email@example.com for details
Where's the Away2Dine boat moored?
Left at the bottom of the stairs adjacent to The Handmade Burger Co. at Brindley Place (to the left of Pitcher & Piano), we return to the same venue.
When can we Board?
Boarding at 6pm prompt, enjoy an early supper at one of the many local bars and restaurant prior, why not check out The Gin Vault located further up the towpath in the direction of the Mailbox offering tapas and a great selection of gins, we will have a safety briefing and we depart at 6.10pm no later.
Can I reserve a large booking?
Maximum seating on the boat is 24 set up as 10 tables of 2 with gangway space along the centre and a front Cabin area seating 4, tables are allocated on a first come basis, so large groups won't sit together.
What if I'm running late and miss the boat?
As with any event, cup final, train travel, plane etc. we work to a timeframe for all our guests so can't refund your ticket, even with circumstances beyond your control
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
Cancellation of reservation available up to 7 days prior to booking, otherwise 50% of total ticket retained up to 24 hours prior and 100% ticket price retained within 24 hours notice period. In the event of a refund a valid email to firstname.lastname@example.org is required within the stipulated timeframe terms and tickets aren't transferable, no refund for missing the boats departure.
In the event of adverse weather conditions for the safety of the guests the boat skipper reserves the right to keep the vessel moored at the jetty, please be advised we can't offer a refund as these are circumstances beyond our control.
Toilet on Board?
The canal boat does require guests to step down on to the deck, please advise if there are any mobility issues.
|Festive Gin Cruise||18:00 - 20:00||£45.00|
Away2dine Limited, Moored by Handmade Burger Company, Unit 14T, The Waters Edge, Brindleyplace, Birmingham, B1 2JB
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.