Ginspired Tastings - Picnic Edition Box Hamper
- No reviews.
- The Gintleman
The ideal compact and stylish summer companion serving 1 to 2 guests with a thirst for knowledge. Enjoy the 6 differing and interchangeable gin tasting combinations paying homage to the quintessential English summer. Whether your relaxing on the grass in the sunshine, with friends on a weekend retreat, to compliment a sporting occasion, the ultimate sociable train journey statement or to compliment an afternoon tea.
All you’ll need is a paper cup or glass, ice or pre chill the box in the fridge prior and buy my matching garnish recommendations. You’ll even convert non gin drinking friends. 18 and over and remember to Drink responsibly.
Selected group Zoom virtual taste alongs are available, join me for World Gin Day 2020.
Saturday 13th June 4pm or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further dates
1 x 35 ml Sipsmith London Cup Gin 29.5%
1 x 35 ml British Polo Strawberry & Rose Gin 37.5%
1 x 35 ml Cotswolds Wildflower No.1 Gin 41.7%
1 x 35 ml Keepr’s British Honey Gin 40%
1 x 35 ml Slingsby Gooseberry Gin 40%
1 x 35 ml Dr. Eamers Honeydew Melon & Cucumber Gin 38%
1 x 150 ml Folkington’s English Garden Tonic
1 x 150 ml Fevertree Elderflower
1 x 150 ml Merchant Heart Floral Aromatic
1 x 150 ml Double Dutch Cucumber & Watermelon
1 x 200 ml Pedrino Vermouth & Tonic Spritz 5.5%
1 x 200 ml Cansecco Rose 10.5%
1 x A3 Reversible Gin v Tonic or Picnic Blanket checkers board & Dice
3 x A5 Refreshing & Tasty fact cards
2 x A5 Ginstronomy Recipe card ideas
1 x A5 Ginspired cocktail card ideas
1 x A5 Ginspired Tasting card
1 x A5 Gintroduction and Shopping list
1 x 42g Pinkster Gin Jam
2 x Fini Summer inspired Chewing Gums
Gin Picnic hamper
|16:00 - 17:00||£47.95|
The Gintleman, Barwick Street, Birmingham, B32NT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.