Just by the way of Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter lies The Lord Clifden, a unique urban art bar with heaps of character. The Jewellery Quarter may be a hubbub of all things fancy, but The Lord Clifden comes as a refreshing and creative take on this glitzy district with its art adorned walls. From the…
Saved By The 90s Brunch
- The Clifden
Britney or Xtina? Oasis or Blur? Whatever your answer, we all yearn for the days of pop feuds; when life was a series of either-ors and baby doll slips that passed for dresses. The days when Björk wore a swan to the Oscars and Madonna could poke your eye out with her boob and Kate ruled the runways with her Versace clad, supermodel squad. We bring you a bottomless brunch with the best of the 90s, from TV theme tune quizzes and newspaper headline caption competitions to boy and girl band dance offs and singalongs. Live performances of your favourite tunes, from the decade that brought us Clueless, Buffaloes and Barbie Girl.
We'll see you there, in your knotted hair!
Now, 5, 6, 7 ,8!
Saved by the 90's
Admission + Brunch + Bottomless Drinks
|11:00 - 14:00||£32.00|
34, Great Hampton Street, B18 6AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.