Victorian, unique and vintage are but a few ways to describe the eye-catching Old Joint Stock Theatre pub, sitting just shy of Birmingham City Centre. Born originally as a library in 1862 then later a bank, this decadent and richly decorated Victorian pub sits comfortably opposite St Philips Cathedral…
Sal’s a football fan, a villa fan to be precise but after her husband’s death she finds herself on a strange journey that takes her beyond the football she knows. As she delves into his favourite pass time she finds herself hopping from ground to ground in order to fulfil her husbands non league legacy.
Birmingham based Gritty Theatre’s mission is to discover and nurture new audiences by performing a repertoire that consists of modern works that reflect the concerns and issues of the communities that we live and work in. By concentrating on 21st Century plays that are not seen by the masses in non-traditional theatre spaces, we seek out and engage those in our neighbourhoods who might feel that theatre is not for them. We tour to not only to share our work with others, but also to fly the flag for Brum! We are convinced that drama should not only change lives, but also be a part of everyday life for everyone.
This production is supported by the Sir Barry Jackson Trust.
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 21:00||£12.00|
2 Courses - Set Menu - 6:30pm
|18:30 - 19:55||£18.00|
4 Temple Row West B2 5NY
Birmingham City Centre
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Old Joint Stock Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late. 1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.