The first Tonight Josephine venue outside of London, this Stephenson Street spot is serving up some of the city’s most outrageous interiors and Instagrammable drinks. Adorned with glittering walls, empowering neon signs and mirrored ceilings, this late-night haunt is the perfect place to take to the…
Full House Birmingham
- No reviews.
- Tonight Josephine Birmingham
Three hours of hosted themed Bingo, Prosecco, Cocktails and Prizes. Booking is essential, winning is possible, and a f***ing great time guaranteed…
With the latest Government update on the current advice, we wanted to keep you up to date on how we are preparing our beloved Tonight Josephine so that we can see you again. The safety of our guests and staff is our biggest priority and we’d like to assure you we are creating the safest environment possible in line with the WHO and Government guidance. These will be available over three weeks before we re-open and will be updated in real time if and when any guidance changes.
Unit12, The Burlington, B2 4BL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13.We do not take reservations of more than 6 guests. If you book more than one table we actively manage zero interaction and we will treat the two tables as two separate bookings. Failure to comply may lead to being asked to leave. You must arrive, stay and leave in the same group and all guests must complete our Track & Trace sign up.