THE COCKTAIL CLUB'S BIGGEST BAR EVER IS NOW OPEN With an interior designed by a top UK designer, the bar will offer it's 'World's Hottest Happy Hour', Pop Culture Themed Birthday Packages and an outrageous 00's Bottomless Brunch. The Cocktail Club has chosen Birmingham as the destination for their15th…
Broadway Musical Brunch
- No reviews.
- The Cocktail Club Birmingham
Take centre stage with the stars and sing your heart out to Broadway’s biggest show tunes as The Cocktail Club serves bottomless bubbles and brunch with this afternoon of musical mayhem.
Defy gravity and knock back your bottomless cocktails and prosecco, as our show master belts out the big ones giving vocal performances to the likes of Chicago, Mamma Mia, Phantom of the Opera, Cats and other showstoppers.
As you sing at the top of your lungs and dance your heart out to Greased Lighting, your brunch food will be served, and it will be nothing less than delicious. Gotta line those stomachs if you want to be as glamourous as Grizabella.
Book your tickets to Broadway Musical Brunch and Cellblock Tango your way down to The Cocktail Club for an afternoon of world-class musical tunes sung by two of the West End's (we cheated, we know...) top performers.
If you’re a musical theatre addict then it doesn’t get much better than this.
Broadway Musical Brunch Premium
2 Hours of Bottomless Prosecco & Cocktails (Pornstar Martinis & Brambles), Brunch Food
|14:00 - 16:00||£35.00|
31 Temple Street, B2 5DB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Tickets are non-refundable