The Botanist is located on Temple Street, close to New Street Station is renowned for its botanical themed cocktails and food inspired by the deli, BBQ and rotisserie. The Botanist’s cocktails have fast become the talk of the town with award-winning mixes of fresh herbs, fruits and spirits. A favourite…
LoveBuzz: Dating Quiz (35+)
Love Buzz - Getting you to the top of your game
Say goodbye to boring small talk and hello to stimulating, saucy and fun conversations.
LoveBuzz is a fun way to break the ice, keeping dating lighthearted. A whole new twist on speed dating - The ultimate ice breaker.
This event is for you if:
You are over 35 and single and ready to meet some new people
You think you're more than your job.
You value spontaneous, quirky and fun conversations
You're bored of small talk.
You want to make meaningful connections with others but without the awkward networking part.
You want to learn how easy it is to talk to strangers through the art of quizzing
You just read the invite and you're super curious!
You will experience.....
15 to 20 new people of the opposite sex
The most fun you've ever had at a quiz
Skipping the small talk and finding common areas of interest
A focus on connecting with others authentically
Meet new friends, or perhaps someone special
Get to mutually match with people after the event on our Facebook page matching system.
Ticket to male entry into the dating quiz night
|19:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
Ticket to female entry in the dating quiz night
|19:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
Cheltenham House, 14-16 Temple Street, B2 5BG
Birmingham City Centre
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.