Celebrate New Years Eve in traditional Oktoberfest fashion this year with the Bavarian Beerhouse Old Street. Expect mountains of food, traditional German music and of course... lots of proper beer! On arrival guests will be served a welcome cocktail before tucking into the amazing hot and cold Bavarian buffet. At midnight guests will also get a glass of fizz to toast in the new year in style. Entertainment is provided by a DJ and disco, playing German and International songs for guests to dance away to into the early hours.
The Bavarian Beerhouse is always somewhere synonymous with fun and good times, all year round, but this New Years Eve will be an extra special party! Kick back and enjoy the New Year Bavarian-style, and for those of you that don't know that means, brilliant food, drinks and music. The lederhosen-wearing waiting staff will make sure everybody is having a good time and will only add to the authentic German party vibe. Tickets for this charming and fun New Years Eve party cost a mere £29.50, which means you can enjoy this German blowout without going over budget. So get your tickets now!
PROGRAMME & INCLUSIONS
Welcome drink on arrival 7.30pm
Full Bavarian Buffet 8pm - 10pm
Disco Begins 10pm
Glass of Champagne at midnight
Lovely decorated venue
Advanced Ticket @ £29.5
Ticket includes entry, a welcome cocktail, Bavarian buffet, glass of Champagne and disco.
Bavarian Beerhouse Old Street 190 City Road, London, EC1V 2QH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Notably, the Old Street branch of the Bavarian Beerhouse is populated predominantly by men. Whether this is the pull of beer in litre mugs (known as a Mass in German), or the friendly dirndl clad serving girls, I am not entirely sure. Either way, it...