1 Shepherds Bush Green, London, W12 8PH - View Map
- Type of venue: Nightclub
- Budget: Happily Affordable ££
- Door charge: May vary depending on event
- Type of night: Clubbing, Drinking and Dancing
Ginglik is now closed.
Ginglik is a night club and live music space few minutes walk from Shepherd's Bush Station. Distancing itself from the over-stylish West scene with self-styled club nights, Ginglik is also popular among London comedy clubs.
Originally a snooker club, the venue was relaunched in 2002 and converted into a bunker club made for live music, club nights, comedy shows and art exhibitions. Open 7 days a week, Ginglik hosts artists and comedians during week days, and hosts varied club nights on the weekends, pushing diverse music genres.
The whole venue is also available for private hire on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Location & Directions
Features & Venue Info
- Activities: Live Music, Comedy, Burlesque
- Outdoor space: None
- Dress code: -
- Sports screening: No sport shown
- Disabled facilities: No facilities
Write your own review and you'll earn10points
Average rating (from 1 rating) 4