9 Conduit Street, London, W1S 2XG - View Map
- Type of venue: Restaurant Bar
- Budget: Splash the Cash £££
- Door charge: Door Charge may apply
- Type of night: Eating and Drinking, Chatting and Drinking
- Nearest station: Oxford Circus (Tube)
- Minimum age: Over 18 (Average age 25 - 42)
- Music: No music
- Queue buster: 7pm
Sketch is a much talked about restaurant and bar... A destination place for imaginative food, art and music. Fabulous, quirky 'must-see' decor and friendly staff will help you create the perfect atmosphere for a memorable night out.
Since its opening in 2002 by master chef Pierre Gagnaire and restauranteur Momo Mazouz, it has attracted a lot of media attention for its myriad food, drinks and entertainment. Serving exquisite and refined cuisine inspired by Gagnaire's eponymous three star restaurant in Paris, it is one of best dining experiences in the West End.
Regularly hosting a number of art exhibitions, especially from renowned modern artist Martin Creed, the venue has been the destination for many art, architecture and design experiments throughout the years. An incredibly unique venue its combination of art, food and drinks make it one of the best dining experiences in Mayfair.
Sketch do not take bookings for drinks. They work on a first come first served basis. They recommend getting there at 8pm or before. Once there you can request to have a drink in Glade, The Parlour or East Bar.
- Pint of Lager-
- Pint of Real Ale-
- Bottle of Lager-
- Bottle of Cider-
- Spirit and Mixer-
- Large Glass of Wine-
- Bottle of House Wine£25.00
- Bottle of Champagne£59.00
- Jaeger Bomb-
Features & Venue Info
- Activities: None
- Outdoor space: None
- Dress code: Smart Casual, Dress to impress
- Sports screening: No sport shown
- Disabled facilities: None
Write your own review and you'll earn10points
Average rating (from 4 ratings) 4