323 Old Street, Shoreditch, London, EC1V 9LE - View Map
- Type of venue: Lounge Bar, Cocktail Bar, DJ Bar, Event Space
- Budget: Happily Affordable ££
- Door charge: No Door Charge
- Type of night: Chatting and Drinking, After work drinks, Drinking and Dancing, Date night, Private party
Common Bar has now closed. Modern Love now operates from this venue.
Common Bar is one of Old Street's true gems. Kitted out with polished wooden tables, stripped floors, soft mint-green walls and glowing candles, this is an intimate party place for only the coolest Shoreditch kids.
Come to Common if you're searching for a bustling cocktail bar serving up a variety of locally-sourced beers for good measure. There's live bands, DJs and late-night dancing to be enjoyed here, with revellers throwing those hands in the air until 2am from Thursday to Saturday.
There's some delightful happy hour deals to be snapped up, and their regular jazz nights and light-hearted events makes this one a real hit with the East London crowd. Common is there for those hoping to find an unpretentious yet vibrant Shoreditch spot.
- Pint of Lager£4.00
- Pint of Real Ale-
- Bottle of Lager£3.50
- Bottle of Cider£4.80
- Spirit and Mixer£6.90
- Large Glass of Wine£5.50
- Bottle of House Wine£16.00
- Bottle of Champagne£28.00
- Jaeger Bomb£5.00
Features & Venue Info
- Activities: None
- Outdoor space: Smoking Area
- Dress code: None
- Sports screening: No sport shown
- Disabled facilities: Wheelchair Access
Common Bar Reviews
Write your own review and you'll earn10points
Average rating (from 6 ratings) 3
1 person has said this was helpful