House Music, Party Mash Up, Commercial/Pop, Hip Hop/RnB
The Lounge at Hotel Bosco reignites it's love affair with leading promoters Big Bang Productions to host ‘The Last Lap’ with guest DJ Jay Jones.
A New Year's Eve party so glamorous, you'd be forgiven for thinking you were on the set of Made In Chelsea! Get your NYE grind on and celebrate in style. We will be playing the big hits from the past year, alongside house, garage, hip beats, funky house classics, blended with hip hop, soul, rare grooves and some unabashed old school edits.
Our advice to you...dust off those diamonds, dress sharp and enjoy one of London's best New Year's Eve parties.
Hotel Bosco ST Marks Hill Surbiton, London, KT6 4LQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Last entry is at 22:00hrs
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.