The Basement at Lala
1 Blacks Road, London, W6 9DT - View Map
- Type of venue: Lounge Bar, Nightclub
- Budget: Happily Affordable ££
- Door charge: Depends on night
- Type of night: Clubbing, Chatting and Drinking, Chilling with mates
Find the concealed entrance to this Hammersmith bar and club to slip downstairs into a world of pure escapism. Hedonism and debauchery rule in this venue all fueled along with mouth-watering food and extravagant cocktails.
It's sleek and contemporary design puts all the focus on the amazing acts that are staged in this fun-time party bar. An innovative fusion of performance art, in-house musicians, DJs and international guests make |the basement| the ultimate destination to unwind and drink the night away.
Explore the five themed rooms and either recline on the sofas and beds with a drink or let the world class sound system keep you dancing all night.
Location & Directions
Food & menus
Word from the Chef
A mediterranean mixture of sacks to larger dishes to share with friends or enjoy over drinks!Type of cuisine: World
Features & Venue Info
- Activities: None
- Outdoor space: None
- Dress code: Dress to impress
- Sports screening: No sport shown
- Disabled facilities: None