14 Midland Street, Glasgow, G1 4PP - View Map
- Type of venue: Nightclub
- Budget: Happily Affordable ££
- Door charge: May vary depending on event
- Type of night: Clubbing, Drinking and Dancing
From hard core metal, to rap, to drum and bass, and techno, Audio is a Central Glasgow club and music venue with eclectic tastes. Nestled into the tunnels of Glasgow Central Station, Audio is the former home of legendary venue, Rockers. While the name has changed and the place has been scrubbed up a tad, the killer acoustics and ability to attract big rock acts, remain, along with a new penchant for hardcore dance music.
Licensed until 3am, sets can go on here until the wee hours, with an alt crowd of eager moshers, and a mixed bang of hyped-up ravers, always up for extending the party. Despite being something of a home for metal in Glasgow, you're equally likely to stumble upon a DJ set, spoken word event, punk gig or rap launch at this versatile venue.
Features & Venue Info
- Activities: Live Music
- Outdoor space: Smoking Area
- Dress code: Casual
- Sports screening: No sport shown
- Disabled facilities: Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets